Hybrid Class Format
Designed for busy working professionals, The Healthcare MBA accommodates students balancing jobs, families, and other commitments, while pursuing their business degree.
Our hybrid model (online and in-person) provides students the flexibility to complete an MBA and still work full-time.
- Eighty percent of the program's interaction is completed through online learning.
- Twenty percent of the interaction is completed during our in-person Face-to-Face sessions
- In-person sessions take place twice per academic term, on Fridays (4-9 PM) and Saturdays ( 9 AM-2 PM). Students visit a total of 6 times per year for in-person classes.
- Plan for an average of 20-25 hours of work per week for this program.
- Online course work will include:
- Reading articles, books, and relevant course materials.
- Writing papers and responding to targeted questions (Forum Posts) about readings and current topics.
- Watching lectures and relevant course videos.
- Working with classmates on team projects.
- Connecting with faculty and peers weekly during synchronous virtual meetings.