Tuition & Fees
The Healthcare MBA is a 72 credit hour program. Tuition is based on the number of credit hours that each student is enrolled in and billed quarterly.
- 2017-2018 Tuition: $582 per credit hour.
- 2017-2018 OHSU University Fee: $273 per term.
- Books and additional materials are not included in the tuition and credit hour costs.
- Federal Financial Aid: FFA is available for those who qualify for The Healthcare MBA program. For additional information please visit OHSU's Financial Aid website.
- Veteran Benefits: The Healthcare MBA is eligible for Veteran Benefits. Please contact the OHSU Registrar's Office for additional information.
- Employee Benefits: Many employers offer tuition benefits or reimbursement. Check with your employer and manager about the possibility of employee tuition benefits.
- Refer to the OHSU Registrar 2016-2017 Tuition & Fee Charges booklet for more details.
- The Oregon State Board of Higher Education reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees. These figures do not take into consideration any increase in tuition or fees that may occur throughout the duration of the program.