Tuition & Fees
The Healthcare MBA is a 72 credit hour program. Tuition is based on the number of credit hours that each student is enrolled in and billed quarterly.
- 2018-2019 Tuition: $590 per credit hour.*
- 2018-2019 OHSU University Fee: $339 per term.*
- Books and additional materials are not included in the tuition and credit hour costs.
*All tuition rates are pending OHSU Board of Director approval and will be finalized in June 2018.
- Federal Financial Aid: FFA is available for those who qualify for The Healthcare MBA program. For additional information please visit OHSU's Financial Aid website.
- Veteran Benefits: The Healthcare MBA is eligible for Veteran Benefits. Please contact the OHSU Registrar's Office for additional information.
- Employee Benefits: Many employers offer tuition benefits or reimbursement. Check with your employer and manager about the possibility of employee tuition benefits.
- Refer to the OHSU Registrar 2018-2019 Tuition & Fee Charges booklet for more details.
- The Oregon State Board of Higher Education reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees. These figures do not take into consideration any increase in tuition or fees that may occur throughout the duration of the program.