The Healthcare MBA
This MBA program in healthcare management is dedicated to training world class healthcare leaders through an innovative business curriculum offering a real-world health care decision making perspective. Students will gain the necessary tools to enhance leadership skills and business acumen. Designed to accommodate busy healthcare professionals, the health management master's degree is offered entirely online for professionals working full time.
As a student, you will gain valuable insights and connections at the intersection of business administration and health systems, through the combined expertise and network offered through the School of Medicine's Division of Management at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) and the School of Business at Portland State University (PSU). These two top-ranked schools have come together to offer this AACSB accredited health care management program.
This healthcare leadership program enrolls students in the Healthcare MBA with a wealth of full-time expertise and experience.
- 15% have between 4 and 7 years of experience.
- 20% have between 8 and 12 years of experience.
- 49% have between 13 and 20 years of experience.
- 17% reported having more than 20 years of work experience.
Since starting the program, alumnus have experienced remarkable transformations in their careers.
- 20% accepted a new position before graduating from the program.
- 18% reported salary increases.
- 17% of students changed roles and titles.
- 12% of students experienced a promotion.
Recent Healthcare MBA graduates have reported earning an average salary of $220,700. Through the lens of health care management, students have the opportunity to learn from exceptional faculty members and experienced health care management professionals who are equally passionate about revolutionizing healthcare through this academic program focused on the medical field.