Tuition & Fees
Tuition is based on the number of credit hours that each student is enrolled in and billed quarterly. Tuition and University fees are the same for in- and out-of-state students.
- 2022-2023 Tuition: $635 per credit hour.*
- 2022-2023 OHSU University Fee: $346 per term.*
- Books and additional materials are not included in the tuition and credit hour costs.
- Federal Financial Aid: FFA is available for those who qualify for the Healthcare MBA program. For additional information please visit OHSU's Financial Aid website.
- Veteran Benefits: The Healthcare MBA is eligible for Veteran Benefits. Please contact the for additional information.
- Employee Benefits: Many employers offer tuition benefits or reimbursement. Check with your employer and manager about the possibility of employee tuition benefits.
- *The Oregon State Board of Higher Education reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees. These figures do not take into consideration any increase in tuition or fees that may occur throughout the duration of the program.