VIRTUAL CLASS FORMAT
Our fully online hybrid model provides students the flexibility to complete an MBA and still work full-time. Designed for working professionals, the program accommodates students balancing jobs, families, and other commitments, while pursuing their business degree.
- Plan for an average of 20-25 hours of work per week for this program.
- 80 % asynchronous online instruction
- 20 % live, online class
- Online coursework will include:
- Reading articles, books, and relevant course materials.
- Writing papers and responding to targeted questions (Forum Posts) about readings and current topics.
- Watching lectures and relevant course videos.
- Working with classmates on team projects.
SYNCHRONOUS CLASS TIME
- Each course has three live, online class meetings with faculty and classmates
- Take place on Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday morning/mid-day
- Take place via Zoom at set, specific times like a traditional class
- Schedule for entire year available prior summer
- Expect to
- Develop and present team projects
- Complete simulations, case studies, or other applied work with peers and faculty
- Hear from and interact with industry guest speakers
Please contact our team if you have any questions.